If you are unsure about the type of Instagram account you have, please see the article at the very bottom of this page.
Connecting Instagram to Comity
- 1. Log into Facebook first.
- 2. Click on your profile avatar at the top right of your dashboard and then click Connected Accounts from the drop-down menu.
- 3. Click on Instagram. (If you already have social accounts connected, click Connect Social Account and then click the channel you'd like to connect.)
- 4. Next, you will authorize Comity for your Facebook account if you have not done so. Do not change any settings and click approve.
- 5. Click on the Instagram account you'd like to connect to and click Add to Comity.
How to Determine the Type of Instagram Account You Have
Are you unsure about the type of Instagram account you have? Go to Settings in the Instagram app on your mobile device. Tap Account from there.
Depending on your current account type, the following will appear at the bottom of the list of options:
If you currently have an Instagram personal profile, you'll see one option:
Switch to a Professional account
If you currently have an Instagram business account, you'll see these two options:
Switch to Personal account
Switch to Creator Account
If you currently have an Instagram creator account, you'll see these two options:
- Switch to Personal account
- Switch to Business Account
If the profile is a personal or creator account, it must be changed to a business account.