Managing Social Accounts
Account & Billing
Account & Billing > How to cancel subscription or delete your account
How to cancel subscription or delete your account
This guide outlines how to cancel a subscription for an individual workspace, as well as how to completely delete your Comity account.
Canceling Your Paid Subscription
- Click on your profile picture (avatar) at the top right of your dashboard and then click Billing from the drop-down menu.
- Click Change my Plan.
- Ensure the Free plan is selected and click again on the Change my Plan button.
Permanently deleting your Comity account
- Click on your profile avatar at the top right of your dashboard and then click Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Billing tab.
- If you enrolled in a paid subscription through the Comity app, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Cancel Subscription. If you are subscribed through Shopify, then you should go to your Shopify account and cancel your subscription from there.
- This will freeze your account but keep your data. if you want to completely delete your data, go to the Profile tab and click Delete Account.
Last Updated: July 25, 2021